The Marketing team at EclecticIQ is looking for an Intern to assist our communications efforts, ranging from PR, Social Media, Content Marketing. The communications intern will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team and will bring fresh ideas to the table when it comes to engaging our audiences through a variety of channels. The ideal candidate has or is working towards a degree in communications, digital marketing or equivalent and has a strong grasp of social media management.
- Support and gain insights into the development of communications measures;
- Support the development of marketing content and it’s distribution;
- Own social media schedule, including performance analysis and improvements.
- Currently enrolled in Communication studies (or equivalent);
- Similar internship or relevant work experience;
- Affinity for Social Media (including analytics);
- Experience in writing;
- Excellent English skills (Dutch is a plus);
- Independent and organized approach towards work;
- Enthusiasm for technology;
- Strong MS Office skills paired with minimum intermediate Adobe Creative Suite skills;
- Photoshop & Video editing skills are an advantage.
We offer a full-time internship position with the flexibility to work around your school schedule if needed.
On top of that, we have a hip, home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with (and build) the latest technology. Our teams are humble, effective, transparent and life long learners - while we love experiments and research, we are not afraid to make decisions. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ (2014) enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organisations, commercial enterprises and MSSPs. We develop analyst-centric products and services that align our clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
Our flagship product EclecticIQ Platform is based on open standards STIX and TAXII and enables consolidation, analysis, integration and collaboration on intelligence from multiple sources - whether they are freely available, commercial or part of industry partnerships.. We tightly integrated our solutions with our customers’ IT security controls and systems.
EclecticIQ Platform gathers intelligence from diverse sources, enables collaborative internal workflows, integrates with enterprise security technologies, and supports secure exchanges with external information-sharing communities.
EclecticIQ operates globally with offices in Amsterdam, London, Reston (US) and Moldova. At EclecticIQ every employee makes a difference.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Development specialist on [email protected]
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
All you need to do is filling out our application form below.