Events EclecticIQ Webinar: Lessons Learned Implementing Intelligence-led Security
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 15:30-16:15 GMT Speaker: Joep Gommers, CEO and Founder of EclecticIQ Guest speaker: Carol Geyer, Chief Development Officer of OASIS
With the UK Government’s recent decision to adopt STIX and TAXII as the new standard for cyber threat intelligence (CTI) exchange, we have invited Carol Geyer, Chief Development Officer from OASIS (the standards body behind STIX and TAXII), to discuss how the mandate might transform the CTI practices of governmental organizations.
Further, during this webinar we will look at some of the issues that central government and enterprises face, when setting up CTI capabilities, including:
- Why is it crucial to adopt STIX and TAXII?
- Why is intelligence sharing and collaboration essential?
- How to shift from a reactive to pre-emptive defence?
- How can cyber threat intelligence be used for detection, hunting and response?
- How to adopt an intelligence-led security strategy using existing security controls?
- Which use-cases are applicable to your security situation?